- Stay on top of your finances by checking your balance and transactions online, from anywhere. Whether you’re using the mobile app or the website, you have complete access to all of your financial data. Having this at your fingertips helps you track your money and notice fraud more quickly.
- Set up alerts. For the times when you don’t have time to check your bank balance daily, you can set up alerts to send you an email when a deposit or withdrawal clears, when your balance goes below a certain level, and more. You’ll can also get text alerts about transactions flagged as potential fraud. This makes it easy to stay on top of your finances on even the busiest days.
- Save time. No one enjoys waiting in line to talk to a teller — skip the lines and the drive to the branch office by logging on to your financial institution’s website to manage your money without leaving the house.
- Save trees. Also a timesaver, skipping paper statements means you miss out on a lot of mail to open and file. Instead of waiting for a paper statement you can get all of the same information online, instantly.
- Pay bills. Stop writing checks and sending them in the mail to pay your bills — instead, you can pay them online, directly from your PenFed account, without having to sign another check.
- Deposit checks. All you need to deposit checks is a smartphone and our mobile app. Completing a deposit is as easy as snapping a picture!i
- Check your FICO® score. Many financial organizations charge you a fee to see your FICO® score, but many PenFed members have access to their current score through PenFed’s online banking service.
- Stay secure. Though you may be wary of using a website or an app to manage your money, the technology behind them is secure and proven.
Have we given you enough reasons to consider looking into a financial institution that’s flexible enough to keep up with your busy schedule? If so, let us help you make the switch to a credit union with PenFed’s Access America Checking. This account doesn’t just provide you with flexibility, but also great dividends, identity theft protection, and simple terms with no minimum balance requirements and only a $25 initial deposit requirement.
So stop doing contortions to make your financial institution work for you and find a financial institution that fits in your schedule — like PenFed.